I know, and so I feel and then I be.
This is the next, advanced step from my previous post. How I be gets shaped by what I know and how I feel.
But what do I know? How does what I know focus feeling? How does that inspire being? Here’s how:
- I know All That Is loves me.
- I also know I am All That Is.
- I also know as All That Is I create reality.
- I am creator.
- I know how the creation process works.
- I know because I showed myself how the creation process works.
- And what I showed myself works.
- So I know too that what I want must be because I am creator and I now how creation works.
- I know how that “must be” (creation) happens.
- I know feelings have a lot to do with how creation happens.
- So I feel in a particular way.
- I know when I feel that way I also “be” that way.
- See how one leads to the other?
- From here, it’s easy being, doing, then having.
I love what I know. I love how I feel. How I feel gets better with every breath. I love knowing the more I love how I feel, the more lovely feels become who I be.
And in that being, so must all my desires be. So they are. And the being I be expands my awareness so those fulfilled desires be in my beingness. In other words: life experience fills with fulfilled desires.
That’s good because it must be. And all that bes is good.
As I stand in my blessedness and worthiness I eagerly anticipate more evidence of my blessedness and worthiness. I know, I feel, I be. I be I do I have. And that includes my fulfilled desire.