My life has become a constant flow of delight. My Inner Being said this would happen.
Sometimes I miss the delight until after the fact. Sometimes I get it before, in the midst of, and after the fact.
Reviewing my journal today, I got the former, the latter and the in between! LOL
The more Positively Focused I am, the more this kind of thing happens. I’ve said before, I could spend all day writing about things happening. Wonderful, thrilling things are happen all around me these days.
The question always is: is my awareness up to speed enough to real-ize them?
Apparently so! Because I’m see them more and more.
When journaling is more than therapeutic
Keep a journal. I strongly encourage everyone do this. This morning I am reviewing last week’s entries. Keeping a journal is great. Journaling’s super power happens when I review past entries regularly.
Today, I’m reviewing last week. Last week I posted this illustrated post about how people reflect back to me my life experience.
I create these illustrations over several weeks. Here’s how I do it.
I create the text first. Then do the drawings. I polish both, review them, then schedule them to share with you all.
I scheduled that post, somewhere around October 8. Then forgot about it.
Then, according to my journal, on October 26, I found the purse I wrote about in this post.
I shared this story with my Tumblr followers. I didn’t share it here on my blog. Sometimes I have time-scarcity about where to share the
good great news. 🙃 🙄 So I only posted it where most of my followers are.
Anyway. I wrote about finding the wallet in my journal too.
Two days later, on October 28, I received the crazily complimentary voicemail from the young woman’s father.
I wrote about this in my Journal too.
Then, this morning, reviewing my week, I got how all these events played together.
Follow the timeline with me…
- Early October, I created the illustration.
- Mid October I found the purse.
- Then I got the father’s voicemail telling me how great I am 😌
- Then I’m reviewing my journal and see!
How past, present and future mixed perfectly proving what illustration post’s assertion!
My illustration, which I created well before I found the purse, and before I got the father’s voicemail, described how people reflect back to me my connection with my Broader Consciousness.
Then I found the purse. Then got the father’s voicemail. In it, he describes my Broader Consciousness as a perfect mirror!
It’s like past and future were living things, working in my now to delight me and present examples demonstrating to me (and you, dear reader) what I know!
• • •
I know my Broader Perspective, which is what I am in nonphysical, plays across time and space in a non-linear way. It weaves past and future into my present. Events from all three reflect back to me my divinity.
That process organized the events:
- I saw finding the purse in my probable futures. Knowing my past included an accurate assertion (my relationship with me is demonstrated through others)
- I organized my delivery route so that I would, again, in the future, rendezvous with that lost purse.
- That created the me in that probable future described by the father in his voicemail in another future.
- I found the woman the purse belonged to. Delighted, she told her parents, which created my connection with her father in another future.
- Her family believes the world is filled with dishonest, uncaring people, which caused her father extraordinary appreciation for me.
- That compelled him to reflect back to me (via his voicemail) what I know and my Inner Being knows about me!
- Which then proved in real life what my illustration (in the past) was describing!
Life becomes a delightful joy ride the more I make being Positively Focused a consistent way of being. It’s a journey of constantly unfolding pleasures.
Is there any other better way to live?
I say: no way!
11/9 UPDATE: This week the family also sent this wonderful card in the mail, plus a $10 reward. Very cool.