Being Positively Focused recognizes Universe’s inherent goodness, its desire to give everyone everything they want. That focus, well-practiced, creates the Charmed Life I talk about in this blog.
What does the Positively Focused philosophy involve? My friend Gheric described it in 30 excellent questions I’ll share shortly.
Life is fun when yes is the default
The Positively Focused philosophy emphatically says “yes” in response to every question. So if a person answers “no” to any question, then a gap exists between what that person wants and what they’re getting.
A simple agreement is not enough. Self-fulfilling desires happen only when someone knows the answers are all “yes”, not just agrees with the answers.
That’s because knowing, believing and thinking are distinct states. Everyone thinks. That’s the default. Think long enough about something and reality serves evidence of what one thinks about. The thinker sees this evidence, then gradually understands this evidence as proving their thought “true”.
Then the person believes what they think. Why wouldn’t they? Reality “proved” what they think. Therefore that person’s thoughts become their beliefs.
Given enough time beliefs recede as evidence replaces “belief” and the “belief” becomes “true”. At that point, the person no longer believes. They know.
So knowing “yes” as the answer requires seeing evidence everywhere.
The 30 questions
These questions challenge many people’s beliefs. They also challenge many people’s realities. Both get challenged because one (reality) springs from the other (beliefs). A person who doesn’t know this finds answering “yes” to every question very difficult if not impossible.
The joy inherent in knowing the answer is “yes” is what life is all about. Living lives where everything comes easily depends on it. Therefore, these questions and their answer are important prerequisite to a Charmed Life.
And now, the questions:
- Does abundance in all things exist?
- Does well-being flow through all things?
- Is evil an illusion?
- Is scarcity an illusion?
- Is control an illusion?
- Do all circumstances work out for good?
- Are negative beliefs a catalyst for positive growth?
- Does everyone want a better reality?
- Do we create our own reality?
- Is everyone free?
- Is progress an inevitability?
- Can everyone have what they want?
- Are all paradoxes resolvable?
- Are the specific values of the individual aligned with the general values of the collective?
- Are all conflicts illusory?
- Is every perspective valid?
- Is every perspective valuable?
- Are humans inherently good?
- Can humans be trusted?
- Do humans want to be free from control/manipulation?
- Do humans want well-being for themselves and for others?
- Is humanity currently headed in a positive direction?
- Do people want to live by their intrinsic motivations?
- Do intrinsic motivations always lead to good things?
- Is it okay to give up on something?
- Does everyone have good intentions?
- Can efficient and effective organizing structures emerge organically?
- Does everything evolve?
- Can “bad ideas” turn into “good ideas”?
- Is it inevitable that every “bad idea” evolves into a “good idea” given enough allowance for intuitive inspiration?
Finding this a challenge?
If you’re having trouble, you’re not alone. But you can discover bliss in human being-ness by learning to see, then living from, what’s possible when you know every answer is “yes”.
That’s what my clients find. And when they do, they become Positively Focused. Then life gets fun.
After all, who wouldn’t want a life full of desires fulfilling themselves? That’s what everyone in a physical body knew life could be like before they came here.
But many get stuck once they get here. That’s because they don’t remember what they forgot, the forgetting of which is a prerequisite to arrival. No need stay in forgetting mode though.
You can remember. Everyone can. If you aren’t, I can help.