Loving the job you have blurs the lines between that and doing a job you love. I know humans create their reality. So when a person hates the job they have, they can’t get to the job they’d love. They’re focusing on the job they don’t like and have. So they’re creating more of that.
It’s only by finding aspects of the job they have that they can love that they begin tuning their reality to include having doing a job they love.
The same is true for money. The same is true for relationships. The same is true for everything. This I know.
It all begins with being positive, happy and celebrating what is in my now, now. Then, I watch. Because then I see tiny clues that my reality is changing into that which I want.
It’s gradual at first (like everything in physical reality). But like everything in physical reality that becomes more (plants growing bigger, children turning to adults, clouds dissipating into clear blue skies), in time, evidence becomes overwhelming.
Then I find myself in a new reality. The one I created.
But I know I can’t get to that new reality while focused on a reality I don’t like.
Good news: Every reality, no matter how bad it is, also contains elements worthy of joyful attention. I find those. That’s how I change all circumstances into that which I’m wanting.
What am I wanting? A joyful life adventure.
And that’s exactly what I have.
“Meditation”, the word, distracts attention, sending people in all kinds of directions. It’s really “stilling the mind” so that I can hear my Broader Consciousness guiding me to life experiences it/I knows/know will thrill and delight.
Meanwhile, those experiences benefit not only me. They also benefit all who experience them. “All” means both physical and nonphysical beings of all kinds. And as they benefit, so does the Universe. So does All That Is.
It’s the basis of All That Is. Expanded conscious awareness on all levels and all dimensions. That’s how important earthly life experience is.
Mind stillness is the prerequisite to knowing how accurate what I’m writing is. Through mental stillness, I have gradually gained awareness of the Inner Reality from which all that is physical emerges. I’m also learning how that “emergence” happens. Through mind stillness I have tuned into my “inner senses” — corollaries to my physical senses of sight, taste, smell, touch and hearing. So I now see the nonphysical world as clearly as I do the physical one.
I delight in what I’ve discovered. I delight in what I am discovering. I know there is more to discover. As there is no end to expansion. No end to All That Is, and thus no end to my personal life experience, which is a constant experience of new discoveries.
I don’t get to heaven. Heaven comes to me.
I enter heaven by feeling good, being happy and acknowledging when cool things happen in response. Cool things offered to me, by me, which tells me I have walked through the pearly gates. There, my Personal Trinity celebrates me. They celebrate my choices. Because my choices make All That Is more.
To me, heaven is not someplace I go when I die. After all, there is no such thing as death in the sense most people understand that word. Instead, heaven is a state of mind. It results as life shows me how much I am blessed. It results when I see and acknowledge all moments where my Personal Trinity showers me with what I want. I don’t see all those moments. I’m getting better at that though.
Never the less, when I do recognize every thing I want is coming to me, I get a wonderful feeling. That feeling tells me I’m connected to the best part of me. That larger part of me.
Connecting like that. That’s heaven. When I’m in that place, my world matches that state. So Earth for me becomes heavenly.
Today was that kind of day. I woke to satisfying, vivid adventures in my dream scape. After few moments of post-sleep focus, dream experiences feel as real as wake scape. I wake from my dreams feeling heavenly. I know that experience demonstrates my higher awareness kicked in. I know I can’t connect with that “other” reality so clearly if my awareness isn’t at a high level.
Vivid, delicious dreams indicate spiritual advancement.
I did my usual morning routine. Then I meditated for 20 minutes. It was bliss. I found my center, something I love doing in meditation’s stillness. That amplified my already positive feelings. Through specific meditational processes, I re-enter the awareness state in which dreams occur. I know when I recall dreams this way while awake, I practice standing in that high awareness I’m in when dreaming. Only I’m not dreaming.
Being in that high awareness while awake is important. That state is the same unrestricted state which creates physical realities as delicious as dream state realities. Nightly dreams come for many reasons. One reason is through dream experiences, I learn how to hold that non-resistant state while awake.
This practice is how I become a master creator. I know the practice works because of what happens in dream scape. Re-presencing dreams in wake state tells me it’s working too. I also know it’s working because of how I feel. Finally, I know it’s working because of what happens in daily life.
Like what happened the rest of this day for example.
· · ·
So, feeling great, I got ready for an eight-hour shift at what I’m calling my “bridging job”.
My bridging job is what I’m doing while I sooth my beliefs about lack and scarcity. I’m replacing those with beliefs about plenty and abundance and possibility. And about not tying my financial abundance to action taken.
I know this is working because my days are getting better and better, week after week and month after month. How do I know they’re getting better? One, I keep a journal. Two, I see miracles – or rather what seem like miracles – happen more and more.
Only they’re not miracles. They’re not miracles because I know this is how life is supposed to be when I’m positively focused. Here are some of the things that happened the day I wrote this.
• A manager told me today that I am on a list of preferred employees at my “bridging job”. I’ve only been there two weeks. I know this indicates positive results of my focus. It also foretells more positive things experiences.
• My whole shift was fun and full of happy moments. I know these experiences should not be discounted. They are the stuff of what makes life heaven.
• When I checked in this morning, I was assigned a brand new, awesome Ram Van. It only had 48 miles on it. It had all the bells and whistles. My manager said don’t get attached to specific vans because we often trade vans once we get to our loading site. Today, she said we would switch as usual. But, when we got to the site, instead of switching vehicles, we moved our loads to the vehicles we already had. So I got to drive that van the whole shift. Awesome!
• Mid morning, I received an enormous indication. My trainee and I arrived at our first stop. We were looking for this one lobby where we would deliver a package for a customer, since he wasn’t home. My trainee found it. We were about to drive over there. It was quite a ways away. But just then, a guy parked right next to our van. He got out of his car. At that moment, as we were walking up to our van, I got an intuition our package belonged to this guy. The impulse to ask him was strong. So I asked him. He was the customer! So we gave him the package and avoided having to drive to the lobby. My trainee was stunned. “How did you know that was our customer?” he asked with a look on his face as though I had done some Jedi mind trick. I told him my intuition told me. I said I listen to my intuition all the time. I said I like writing about events just like this in my journal. When I do, I said, my intuition delivers more experiences just like this.
• Later, we had a package for a customer who didn’t leave us the code to get in the secured apartment lobby. As it happened, a FedEx delivery driver showed up at the front door just when we did. And, of course, he had the code. We all walked up together, chatting the whole way. It was a wonderful moment to share positive stories with each other!
I’ve written before that little things that happen that tell me bigger things are on the way. I know they are on the way, not only because of these little things that happen more often, but also because of how I feel. I know I want really big things. I also know my Personal Trinity is working behind the scenes creating my future now. A future now jam-packed with what I want.
And the more I do those things the clearer my dreams get. The clearer my dreams get, the more I match that clarity in my waking reality. The more I do that, the better my awareness becomes. And the more my awareness allows me to see little positive signs. Signs that my dreams, large and small, are becoming real.
As all thathappens I know I’m on the way to my biggest dreams of all.
It feels great being Positively Focused. I can’t think of any better way to live.